Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mission President and his Wife

Meet my mission president and his wife!--Renee and President William Woods. They look like such friendly people. I'm so excited to meet them.. I received a packet from the mission home in Louisiana that tells me everything I need to do until i reach the MTC on July 28th. I seriously can't believe its coming so fast. I'm excited out of my mind and I feel like I can seriously get down to business--its crunch time!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOO... those are my parents and Hallie Fullagar is my best friend and that is awesome! You'll love it there!
ps. the mission has a website and blog.

Kylie Rachelle Hislop Auna said...

Dude that's awesome. Hallie told me of our little connection as well--she's my good friend too. I'm sure I'll just love them. And I'll keep looking at the website, its great so far :)