My dearest cousin, Koria Jo was married this passed April. She, her sister Jericho and I have been the best of friends since we were babies. Life definitely does fly. I could not be happier to give her to one as amiable and worthy as Mr. Horrocks.
'I think him everything that is amiable and worthy..' 'Praise indeed!'
But he shall have my unanwsering devotion when you are to tell me he is to be my brother. How shall I do with out you?,' 'Do with out me?..'
'I'm sure you will be very happy. But you must promise not to live too far away..' 'Marianne, there is no question, that is there is no understanding--' 'Do you love him?'
'..I--, I do not attempt to deny that I think very highly of him.., that I, greatly esteem him. I like him.' 'Esteem him? Like him? Use those insiped words again and I shall leave the room this instant!'
'Very well, forgive me. Believe my affections to be stronger than I have declared but further than that you must not believe..'
'Is love a fancy or a feeling?'.. Or a Horrocks?
'Can he love her? Can the ardour of the soul really be satisfied with such polite, concealed affections? To love is to burn to be on fire, all made of passion, of adoration, of sacrifice. Like Juliet, or Guinevere or Heloise..'
The beloved Aunts.
Mumma, Debbie and Adele, mother of the bride.
Sisters of the bride.
Let us say, that the bachelorette party held the night before, was quite interesting.















No comments:
Post a Comment