A couple weekends ago the original three got together for what seemed to be a final hoorah for us because of our rapidly changing lives.. Brittney will be married in less than a few weeks Megan will leave soon and I will too!
Its a bit crazy how busy and different our lives are-we rarely get together anymore but when we do its a riot!! One such event was spent at the festival of colors.
It takes place once a year at a Hindu temple in Spanish fork right around the time of Easter and Passover. (Not positive what the Hindu religion celebrates in spring.. a time for colors perhaps!) It was quite the adventurous day.
Yes sir i crowd surfed!!! Hahaha! It seemed like a fun thing to do with all the excitement..
...too bad some random jerks decided to steal my shoes and throw them on top of the stage where i couldn't retrieve them... Mad.
Shoeless.. and its a two and a half mile walk back!! What am I to do???
I couldn't believe my shoes were actually taken and thrown. SERIOUSLY?!
Still pretty shoeless... in the bathroom... gross.
6 comments:
What kind of person are you??? Stealing shoes just before your put in your mission papers??? You are going to have to walk 2 miles somewhere barefoot on your mission to make up for it. Bummer! Hee hee...funny pics though. Looks like fun.
AWESOME! I've always wanted to do that. Looks like you had a blast
Do you have any idea what KARMA is young lady....For Shame Sister Hislop! Miss you, please come visit before you leave I need a does of my Kylie/Koria or KoriaCopy or KyKor or Kyria (like Brangalina get it) anyways not sure which nickname I like yet still working on it...
that was supposed to be DOSE nor does...I was a history major not english don't judge!
What crazy color fun! Perhaps you will be one of the first to go to India after all of your playing, coloring, stealing shoes and such!
Kylie!! I think you have my old email address and that's why I haven't been hearing from you. Good thing I check your blog. (aarikabranham@gmail.com), alrighty? I'm so excited that you are serving a mission! You and Koria are such incredible cousins. I'm excited to find out where in the world you will go. Make sure you take aarikahatch@gmail.com off your address list and we'll keep in touch and get together before you leave. Love you!
Post a Comment