HOLY CRAP!! It has finally come! I feel like I've been in limbo forever.. ALAS, no more!! I opened my call wednesday night and it was all so exciting! The south has risen again for me and I'm thrilled to go back--only this time as a missionary:) Enjoy the pics!
Dearest Kallie and Megan! Came down from Logan! Love you!!
Dear sister!

I enjoyed Kallie's sign..

Ellie guessed Mississippi and the Baton Rouge mission covers the southwest part of Mississippi! Good job ELLIE!!!
7 comments:
Congrats!You will be a fantastic missionary!!!
Oh WOW! What fun and (my guess you'll still have plenty of crazy things to eat) enjoy the humid south. So excited for you Ky. Congrats :)
WOW I'm so happy for you Kylie!!!!! Louisiana - thats so cool!
Kylie I've had a few people tell me either their hubbys or parents went there on the mish and they LOVED it! Wooo Hooo! See you next week!
I am so jealous its gonna be awesome they are supposed to have one of the most unique cultures in that area..figures you would get a place that has a special historical signficance for multiple cultures...plus the food is gonna be great! I want some seafood gumbo just thinking about it...or maybe Cajun jambalaya man its 11pm and I live in Az so no chance of good ethnic food this late : )
Wow my dearest sister Kylie! I'm sooooo excited for you and think you will make a WONDERFUL and beautiful -inside and out ;) -missionary. Looking at these pictures and hearing about your call makes me more motivated to completing my papers and getting my call... it's all just so fun to imagine when my call really comes! Best of luck to you!
Kylie I'm SO excited for you! Good grief I tried calling you again twice the past few days and it still won't let me get through... haha. I don't know why! Maybe send me a text again and i'll try and call that number sometime soon. When do you leave?? We need to all get together before for sure!
Post a Comment