Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Back in the Mission Field!!


I finally made it back! I had a quick window of opportunity for spring break- I took it! 
I was able to stay for 10 days and once again spend time with those whom I worked with and served around. It was like I never left. We all seemed to pick up where we left off. Every day was a blessing- the Lord seemed to be put me in right place at the right time. I thanked God everyday for this opportunity to go back.

The first two days,
Kenner and Metairie.. The suburbs of New Orleans

                                                                                 
 How can one not be in LOVE with the trees?


The common broken sidewalks-- contributed to the bike crashes. 
Quite obvious we're below sea level here.





Mary Petersen-- and baby Elisabeth. The best member missionary. So happy to have met and associate with this woman.






Les Buissons! Great entertainment. This couple keeps the missionary work going!


 Mary Veazey. A stalwart recent convert! I couldn't help being drawn to this woman. She recently attended the temple! 

No comments: