Back in Lafayette
Touring with Troy (swamp people) would've been ideal.
Ken and Jan sufficed-
-just playing. I love the Ferrell family. I'm treated like one of their own. See if you can't spot the gators on this swamp tour.
Referred to as 'duck weed', these tiny green dots look like a giant green sheet that covers the swamp. Rather, up close, you see there are millions in number.
The Manuel Family;
Teiki, Shaundrika, me, Jeovani and Shaundreia. I absolutely love this family.
AHHHHHHH!!! Look who it is! My beautiful africana and I reunited. AND joined forces again for some member/missionary work on preparation day--weird only being a part-time missionary around her. Ha!
My Pie and Jan Ferrell. Love you!
Ken and Jan sufficed-
-just playing. I love the Ferrell family. I'm treated like one of their own. See if you can't spot the gators on this swamp tour.
Referred to as 'duck weed', these tiny green dots look like a giant green sheet that covers the swamp. Rather, up close, you see there are millions in number.
The Manuel Family;
Teiki, Shaundrika, me, Jeovani and Shaundreia. I absolutely love this family.
I can't help but obsess over Jeovani!
He confirms the name of my future adopted child.
AHHHHHHH!!! Look who it is! My beautiful africana and I reunited. AND joined forces again for some member/missionary work on preparation day--weird only being a part-time missionary around her. Ha!
My Pie and Jan Ferrell. Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment